WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re on the hunt for a seriously impressive social media and community management intern. This is no ordinary internship… So, read on and see if you have the social skills to grab this opportunity. You will be managing and engaging with community of readers across all major social media platforms incl. Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit + others.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Keeping on top of all social analytics data to make smart content publishing decisions.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities.
- Content management and planning .
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral (English).
- Addicted to all things social media related.
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Is most at home in a fast paced, multi-tasking role.
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and tech in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
- A minimum of SIX months unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
- A PAID internship position that helps you grow as a person AND develop skills and knowledge you’ll take with you in your next exciting career move.
- A open vacation policy you’ll love.
- This is fully remote position – you are night owl or early bird? Up to you when you will start work.
- Startup environment – 0% bullshit, straightforward and open communication.