WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re on the hunt for a seriously impressive addition to our team, which will help us to promote our own well establish project to a new US market. We are looking only for fluent speakers and experienced (senior-level, 3+ years of experience at least) online copywriters / marketers.
Freelancers are more than welcome – you can be part of our internal team or work on contract.
- Pitch and write on a range of topics – topics proposed should be of general interest to a broad marketing audience, or of great interest to smaller segments in specific niches.
- Conduct research on industry-related topics in order to produce original content.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Collaborate with the our digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Analyse content performance, draw insights for future topics/ideas.
- Stay up to date with the latest content and social media marketing trends and ideas.
- Coming up with creative, innovative and impactful social content ideas.
- Making swift edits to editorial/social images and videos using a range of popular editing tools.
- Developing and growing new online communities.
- Content management and planning .
- 3+ years of experience at least and high level of seniority (you were launching new products to US market already or was part of that team). Has an interest or experience with working in the news media, journalism or related industries would be advantageous.
- Is proactive in their approach to work, and a self-starter who learns fast.
- Good English writing and communication skills (you have to be native / fluent speaker).
- Has strong editing and proofreading skills with an exceptional eye for detail – simply writing is your passion.
- A digital marketing background is required.
- Comfortable writing about various topics.
- Able to present information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Self-starter – ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Addicted to all things social media related.
- Enjoys managing and participating in online communities
- Is most at home in a fast paced, multi-tasking role.
- Confident and experienced in using the full range of popular social networks for both personal and business purposes.
- Fascinated by internet culture, viral content and tech in general.
- Enjoys keeping on top of all the latest social media tools, features and platform news.
- Would be nice if you have experience with using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or similar video tools preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of keyword research and SEO best practices is an advantage, but if you dont know how to do that – you can learn it after you join us.
- Unforgettable work/life experience in an exciting fast-paced role.
- Good salary based on results – we can appreciate above-standard efforts and results.
- This is fully remote position – you are night owl or early bird? Up to you when you will start work.
- Startup environment – 0% bullshit, straightforward and open communication.
- Great and interesting project with unlimited potential and highly motivated team.
- A open vacation policy you’ll love.