WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who delights in finding imaginative solutions for complex problems, and is a team player who will be external member of our graphic design team and be able to produce eye catching layouts, have an excellent understanding of typography and a keen eye for detail. You should be confident in preparing websites, apps, documents for print and have an understanding of digital processes. You will deliver creative design projects across a wide variety of platforms.
- Create all online and printed promotional and advertising material for clients
- Design all the artwork for events such as signage, slideshows, handouts (and ideally video animation, but it is not requirement)
- Design HTML email campaigns, banner ads (social, PPC)
- Design outstanding online creative visuals for clients digital campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CS. Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign (AE or Prem is a Brucie Bonus)
- Be our brand owner, managing all our company-branded merchandise and creating visually striking brand logos for new clients products
- Ensure all work is archived, backed up and filed for easy access
- Able to fully understand the expectations for each campaign and event and proactively exploit new opportunities design techniques to market them
- Drive creativity, problem solving and lateral thinking for every campaign and take responsibility for projects from start to end
- Keep abreast of events marketing and graphic design trends within all related industries
- Obsess over user experience to ensure we are world-class
- A open vacation policy you’ll love.
- This is fully remote position – you are night owl or early bird? Up to you when you will start work.
- Startup environment – 0% bullshit, straightforward and open communication.